Monday, June 21, 2010

Woolrich Woolen Mills S/S11


Daiki Suzuki has already announced his last collection for Woolrich Woolen Mills. While it makes sense that he will focus on Engineered Garments from now on, he will be missed nonetheless. On the other hand, a lot off people will look forward to the collections of Marc McNairy. I must admit that I do as well.

SLAMXHYPE posted the first pictures of the collection for the S/S11 season this morning. The main theme is "Classic Engineering" and from what I have seen contains some classic outerwear like parka's, jackets as well as some very nice shorts.

If you like this brand, you will wanna check out the store window of Tenue de Nimes this August. I heard my friends will celebrate WWM's 180th birthday in a special way. Maybe something with shepherds?

Click here for more images.

No comments:

Post a Comment