Saturday, July 3, 2010

Blough Miner Coat


Ebay is addictive. In a very nice way though. Digital hunting is what I call it. Like a sharpshooter we spot, shoot and take home the prey (usually by US Priority Mail..). My favorite items were vintage Ray-Ban's, Zippo's and other gadgets. Old workwear is now one of my more popular searches. A lot of the cool finds are forwarded to the other "hunters" and vice versa. Joachim is regularly sending me stuff that is so ingenious, that I decided to post one of his latest finds.

This is a coverall coat made of green denim by Topps. It features yellow embroidery on the back of the shoulders with the words "Blough - Miner". I am curious how old it is and what the embroidery refers to. Let me know if you know more about this type of coat. Too bad it is not my size..

No comments:

Post a Comment