Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Canvas Military Scout Pack

Two days ago I was running some errands in the city when I stumbled upon this Scout pack. Some random guy was riding his bicycle, hardly looking like the fashion-minded type, but he carried this pack on his back. It looked so good I decided to ask him where he found it. His answer was somewhat strange in that he said it was from a friend of his and then asked me if I wanted to buy it! As I'm a bit broke at the moment, I had to say no, but apparently he was in the same predicament, and offered me the pack for €10,- ! It may sound a bit dubious but I couldn't say no to that!

It has some markings on it claiming to be made in Germany and a model described as 'Kurz Mod.1'. I couldn't find a thing about on the net so I wonder if anybody knows something about this pack. Let me know if you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment