Monday, January 31, 2011

1001 rules for my unborn son


Can't even remember where I got this blog from, but for me this is a frequent source of instant amusement. The rules are well-chosen and also apply to yourself. Some are typically American and might be a bit harder to relate to if you are from Europe. The rules are accompanied by interesting quotes and old pictures. There is also print version called "Rules for my unborn son". A must read if you ask me. Follow this blog via 1001 rules for my unborn son.

A small selection of the rules I will share with my unborn son:

468. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.

464. Stay up late to watch old movies.

460. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

451. You only get one chance to notice her new haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment