Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Red Wing Collections

It is attractive to have more then one pair of you favorite shoes.The moment I have broken in a pair, is when it starts to itch. In my mind I already have a list of new pairs I want to have. It can be a boot with traction, a dressed boot or just another colorway of what I like best. This is the start of a collection of shoes.

I am not the only one who loves his shoes and starts building a collection. Browse on Flickr and you will find dozens of people who not only have multiple pairs, but also portrait them. They immortalize their shoes as a part of their existence. The way they look is an integrated part of how they feel or how they want to express themselves. Pim van Ingen sent me pictures of his collection of Red Wing Shoes. He wanted to share this with us and I do understand why. Not only a beautiful setting, but also a fine collection. Thanks for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment