Monday, February 7, 2011

Carhartt WIP SS11 Lookbook


Carhartt Europe has just released their spring-summer 2011 lookbook. Just in time because their collection should be in-store any moment, if it isn't already. The collection is commercial but I have to admit I like it. The use of old branding and re-working old styles is my cup of tea.

I would have appreciated more workwear heritage details, but that is my lack of interest in streetwear and some of the preppy influences. Ideal for me would be wholly original garments, fabrics and quality, only updated with a contemporary fit. This is almost completely in line with the special releases like the U.S. Classics which we released last December. Already looking forward to seeing what is next.

Check the complete lookbook here.



No comments:

Post a Comment