Sunday, February 13, 2011

Colleen Wood Pencils

Today I was talking with Martijn, my collegue, about being left-handed and how annoying writing could be. Unreadable notes, blue hands and that kinda stuff. I mentioned that I prefer writing with pencils. Not only because no ink reaches my hands, but also because I like the feeling of graphite going over paper. 

By accident I came across a set of pencil masterpieces. The Japanese Colleen Wood Series is a double set of 12 pencils. Each pencils is made from a different type of wood. Not only the colour is different, but also the source and the density of the wood. Both are displayed on the pencils itself. The only downside of this set is that it is way to beautiful to use. I will use my Red Wing pencils instead..


No comments:

Post a Comment