Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Burning House


Your house is burning down. What are you going to grab in the split-second before you escape to safety? Pictures? Money? Your girlfriend? Are you going to choose practical stuff or your beloved memorabilia? It is a hard question. I know for sure the first thing I´d do is put my boots on and right after I´d throw all my jeans out the window.

My brother sent me the blog "The Burning House". Each post is a picture - with description - of the stuff people would save from their house first. The outcome is a very varied collection treasured possessions. Each person has different items, but a lot of people want to save their cameras. They must assume their partner will save him or herself. Luckily a few people want to save their boots as seen above. This blog is a must follow. Thanks Jonathan for sharing.


No comments:

Post a Comment